Trails Twitter Feed

Sunday, August 19th, 2018 at 10:18am
We are still on track for our 11:00 lift service/ downhill opening as the approaching storm has weakened. no rain so far on Dm Property. Weather can switch without warning and closure could happen at anytime if rain or lightning/thunder is in the area. #DmTrailReport
Sunday, August 19th, 2018 at 8:44am
We are on hold with today’s lift and rental operations with lightning & thunder in the distance, as we are not sure rain will track our way?...we are tentatively pushing opening back to 11am to see his storm develops. #DmTrailReport

Trails Report

<- See Twitter Feed for most up to date reports

North Shore, Will remain closed as we fix and re-route.

Mountain Biking Map



Trails & Lifts could CLOSE at any time during wet conditions, high winds or lightning in the area.

- -  - - -

Download the MTB Project app here or in your app store and use it on your smartphone!