Detroit Mountain Ski Patrol
For more info, contact Mark Lindquist, M.D., Detroit Mountain Ski Patrol Director at:
Ski Patrol is a volunteer organization with a duty to serve Detroit Mountain and its guests by providing basic emergency care on the mountain and by supporting this fantastic community asset.
We are a local chapter of the National Ski Patrol.
- This isn’t just fun and games! It is a serious commitment!
- We should be a Fun, Family, Friendly source of info and safety!
- CPR Certification – 4 hours (required in 14-15 season)
- Outdoor Emergency Care Course – NSP Sponsored 100+ hours (Need to acquire within 1 year)
- Toboggan Certification – NSP Sponsored (will be offered at DTMT; must be enrolled 14-15)
- Apply for NSP Membership ($80) (required in 14-15 season)
- Volunteer 80+ hours per year at the Mountain
- Patrollers provide their NSP medical bag requirements and NSP Jacket, Vest or Cross on their gear.
- Low Cost Season Pass – Single or Family
- Camaraderie with follow patrollers at Detroit Mountain and throughout the Country.
- Discounts at the Mountain while working; and Shirt, Vest and Cap provided by the Mountain.
- NSP Discounts on ski equipment and outdoor gear; NSP Magazine; and inexpensive ski, medical, and leadership training via NSP, Division, and Region.
- Opportunities to Patrol at ski areas throughout the country.
Check out the fun and why you should become part of the party.
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Detroit-Mountain-Ski-Patrol-1544855185732039/