Detroit Mountain Tubing Guide
General Information: – Snow Tubing Waiver Click Here
- Tubing Tickets are purchased at the new tubing lodge (no longer available at main lodge)
- Group pricing is available for groups of 20 or more, you must call ahead and prebook for group pricing.
- Tubing is closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- One person per tube, but can be linked to tube together down designated lanes.
- Tickets are time stamped and begin at time of purchase, they can not be purchased ahead of time.
- Guest must check in and buy ticket before receiving tube.
- Guest can not bring own tubes or sleds
- Tubers must be 4 years old & 43 inches to ride on a tube. They must be old enough and mature enough to navigate across lanes of on coming tubes. No exceptions will be made.
- Anyone over 18 must sign their own waiver and anyone under 18 must have an adult signature.
- Tubers must wait until lane is clear before starting.
- No bumping, throwing tubes or jumping lanes with tubes.
- Dress for the weather by layering your clothes.
- Winter Coat, snow pants, mitts/gloves, neck warmer are necessary.
- Snow boots are encouraged, ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.
Chaperones: We ask that all chaperones be actively helping keep kids safe by following the rules.
Food: We have a food service at the tubing hut with snacks and drinks. Outside food is not allowed.
Group Request Form
Reminders for group
– No Outside food or beverage allowed
– Must have 20+ to get group pricing
– Groups must pay as one, no individual payments
– Rentals are not guaranteed, they are a first come, first serve basis.