COVID-19 INFORMATION AT DETROIT MOUNTAIN
As we work towards a successful and safe environment, these are a few updates you will need to plan for. Please keep in mind this list will change with the COVID environment accordingly.
Currently there are no mask mandates for our guests but please, if your are feeling ill, please stay home to keep our staff and other guests safe and healthy.
For the 21/22 Winter season, all rentals will require advance registration and payment. These options will be available on our website at detroitmountain.com. Activities will include:
Guests will pre-purchase an arrival timeslot (i.e. 9am-10am arrival - lift ticket + rental package) for the day they plan on participating. We ask that guests only arrive during the time period that they originally signed up for and do not arrive significantly early or late, as we will not be able to accommodate changes to your purchased reservation. The best way to think of this is in terms of golf tee times.
Refunds or exchanges will not be offered as you will have absorbed capacity that would have been sold to another customer. There will be NO OPTION RENTALS ON-SITE. Please plan your visit ahead of time. A set number of tickets will be available for each day in order for Detroit Mountain to control capacity. Due to limited on-site space, our limited capacity will be limited only to guests with a current day lift ticket.
- Be Courteous to others at all times, give people their space.
- Face coverings encouraged for unvaccinated guests
- All staff are required to complete daily COVID-19 screenings. Anyone presenting signs or symptoms of illness are required to stay home.
- Adding Plexiglass barriers at close interaction points.
- Instituting additional sanitation measures in all of our common areas, including disinfecting frequently touched items such as door handles, counters, tables, chairs/benches, with special attention to high-traffic areas.
- Please check back often and with our website being our base for the most up-to-date policy information.
- Please also check our social media outlets for information before your visit to Detroit Mountain.
- Hours and product offerings are subject to change.