Detroit Mountain Polar Fest 2019
Detroit Mountain February 10 – 16th 2018
Sunday, February 10th
SnoWay but Up at 9:00am & SnoWay but Round at 9:30am
SnoWay but Up running race anything goes (except wheels and motors!) on this 2 mile loop up, down, and around Detroit Mountain. You pick your mode of travel. Ski it, run it, snowshoe it, or try a combination. Register in advance online or day of, registration day of starts at 8am, race begins at 9:00am
SnoWay but Round Fat Bike Race. Rather roll than run? Bring your fat bike (3.5″ or wider tire) out for this winter event. The course will use a combination of our bike and nordic trails. Chose from a 3.5, 7 or 10 mile race. $25 pre-registration or $30 same day registration 7:45am-9am. Race start 9:30am
Pre-Registration Fee $25 (First 30 to register receive a DM Winter Hat!)
Race Day Fee $30
Pre-Register for Both Events $30
Race Day Both Events $40
Sunday, February 10th
Sunday Funday at the Landslide Tubing Hill
$47 for 4 Tubers for 2 hours, one tuber must be an adult over the age of 18. Also includes 4 free hot chocolates. Tubing is open until 7pm and you must be over the age of 4 to tube. Must be purchased online in advance. Buy online now!
Monday, February 11th
Monday Madness pricing from 4pm-9pm
$29 for Lift Ticket and Rentals or $17 for Lift Ticket only.
Wednesday, February 13th
Polarpalooza Tubing Races
- Business Teams or Families groups of 4 people
- Team Check in anytime after 5pm, but before 6pm, Practice runs from 5pm-6pm
- Race starts promptly at 6:15pm and continues in a double elimination format
- Awards Post Race
- Prizes for top three team finishers and top two team costumes
- Funds go to our Ski Angel Program. Ski Angel Program supplies not only access to the mountain but also equipment and lessons through a scholarship program as well as providing lift tickets to the Boys & Girls club, Kinship Program, DL School District and Becker County.
- Registration Fee January 1 – January 31st $100
- Registration Fee Feb. 1st – Feb. 12th $150
- Registration will close Tuesday, February 12th
Thursday, February 14th
Sweetheart Ski Package
A sweetheart of a deal!
- Sweetheart Deals available 4pm-9pm
- Buy One, Get One Lift Ticket
- Buy One, Get One Rental Package
- Buy One, Get One Tap Beer
Friday, February 15th
Live Music Friday
6:30pm-9:00pm Live Music by The Cropdusters in Ace’s Wild Saloon at Detroit Mountain. No cover charge.
Saturday, February 16th
Try Fat Biking! Discounted Fat Bike Rentals.
$20 Fat Bike Rental includes Helmet & Trail Pass