Detroit Mountain Polar Fest 2020
$25 PREREGISTRATION OR $30 DAY OF.
Polarpalooza Team Tubing Registration
POLARPALOOZA IS $100 PREREGISTRATION.
Friday, February 8th
Live Music Friday
6:30pm-9:00pm Live Music by Rick Adams in Ace’s Wild Saloon at Detroit Mountain. No cover charge.
Sunday, February 9th
SnoWay but Up at 9:00am & SnoWay but Round at 9:30am
SnoWay but Up running race anything goes (except wheels and motors!) on this 2-3 mile loop up, down, and around Detroit Mountain. You pick your mode of travel. Ski it, run it, snowshoe it, or try a combination. Register in advance online or day of, registration day of starts at 8:15am, race begins at 9:00am
SnoWay but Round Fat Bike Race. Rather roll than run? Bring your fat bike (3.5″ or wider tire) out for this winter event. The course will use a combination of our bike and nordic trails. 3 mile course, with choice of 1 loop or 2 loop course. Race loops may vary based on race day. $25 pre-registration or $30 same day registration 8:15am-9am. Race start 9:30am
Pre-Registration Fee $25
Race Day Fee $30
Pre-Register for Both Events $30
Race Day Both Events $40
Monday, February 10th
Monday Madness pricing from 4pm-9pm
$29 for Lift Ticket and Rentals or $17 for Lift Ticket only.
Tuesday, February 11th
Trees & Climate Change in Minnesota
Speaker Dr. Lee Frelich (University of Minnesota) is a world renowned expert of forest ecology and has been studying Minnesota’s forests for the last 30+ years. This program is free and open to the public.
Event by Prairie Woods Chapter – IWLA & West Central Climate Action
Wednesday, February 12th
Polarpalooza Tubing Races
- Business Teams or Families groups of 4 people
- Team Check in anytime after 5pm, but before 6pm, Practice runs from 5pm-6pm
- Race starts promptly at 6:15pm and continues in a double elimination format
- Awards Post Race
- Prizes for top three team finishers and top two team costumes
- Funds go to our Ski Angel Program. Ski Angel Program supplies not only access to the mountain but also equipment and lessons through a scholarship program as well as providing lift tickets to the Boys & Girls club, Kinship Program, DL School District and Becker County.
- Registration Fee January 1 – January 31st $100
- Registration Fee Feb. 1st – Feb. 11th $150
- Registration will close Tuesday, February 11th
Friday, February 14th
Date Night! Live Music Friday
6:30pm-9:00pm Open Mic Night in Ace’s Wild Saloon at Detroit Mountain. No cover charge.
Friday, February 14th
Fat Bike Friday!
Try Fat Biking! Discounted Fat Bike Rentals.
$20 Fat Bike Rental includes Helmet & Trail Pass