LANDSLIDE TUBING PARK
|LANDSLIDE TUBING PARK||PRICE|
|ALL TUBERS ARE TO BE OVER 4 YEARS OF AGE AND A MINIMUM HEIGHT OF 42 INCHES|
Friday: 5 pm – 8 pm
Saturday: Noon – 6 pm
Sunday: Noon – 6 pm
Monday – Thursday: Closed
Group Outings @ Landslide Tubing Park
If you have a group of 20 or more, contact us to get the best group rate!
We can customize our group package to fit your needs during any hours we are open. Group tubing is first come, first serve so book in advance to reserve your spot. Dates fill up fast so book before all the good dates are gone!
Please complete the contact form several weeks in advance to reserve your group. Pre-booking is required for all group reservations. Due to capacity concerns, group pricing is only available for groups 20 or more and available after 5pm.
Reminders for group
- No Outside food or beverage allowed
- Must have 20+ to get group pricing
- Groups must pay as one, no individual payments
- Rentals are not guaranteed, they are a first come, first serve basis.
Chaperones: We ask that all chaperones be actively helping keep kids safe by following the rules.
Food: We have a limited selection of snacks and drinks available. Outside food or beverage is not allowed.
Our new tubing hill offers hours of tubing fun and is available exclusively for private rental on weekdays. This package includes tubing and access to our tubing only lodge starting at only $650. We can customize any package to include food and beverage.
Group Tubing Request
- Tubing Tickets are purchased at the new tubing lodge (no longer available at main lodge)
- Group pricing is available for groups of 20 or more, you must call ahead and prebook for group pricing.
- Tubing is closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- One person per tube, but can be linked to tube together down designated lanes.
- Tickets are time stamped and begin at time of arrival, they must be purchased/reserved ahead of time. (Purchase Here)
- Guest must check in and buy ticket before receiving tube.
- Guest can not bring own tubes or sleds
- Tubers must be 4 years old & 43 inches to ride on a tube. They must be old enough and mature enough to navigate across lanes of on coming tubes. No exceptions will be made.
- Anyone over 18 must sign their own waiver and anyone under 18 must have an adult signature.
- Tubers must wait until lane is clear before starting.
- No bumping, throwing tubes or jumping lanes with tubes.
- Dress for the weather by layering your clothes.
- Winter Coat, snow pants, mitts/gloves, neck warmer are necessary.
- Snow boots are encouraged, ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.