Winter Nordic Trails
- The Nordic and snowshoes trails at Detroit Mountain take you on a winding tour through our wooded 200 acres.
- We have approximately 7km of machine groomed skate and classic trails with connectors to additional groomed trails at Mountain View Recreation Area and off-piste trails at the Detroit Mountain WPA US Fish & Wildlife Waterfowl Production Area.
- Snowshoes trails follow a separate network of trails used for mountain biking and also have the ability to connect to adjacent trail systems at Mountain View Recreation Area and Leitheiser Lake area.
- The alpine season pass at Detroit Mountain includes the use of our Nordic and snowshoe trails. If you are not a downhill skier or snowboarder, but want to enjoy the winter in a different way, the following are available:
- Daily Trail Fee (per person) $5
- Adult Nordic Season Pass $50
- Junior, Senior, or College Nordic Season Pass $25
- Family Nordic Season Pass $75
WINTER XC MAP
Ski Trail Lengths from Trailhead
Red is 2.25km - Blue is 3.5km - Green is just under 4km