Tubing Park Tickets are good for 2 Hours
- All Tubers are to be over 6 years of age and a Minimum Height of 42 Inches
- Tubing Tickets are purchased at the new tubing lodge (no longer available at main lodge)
- Tubing is closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- One person per tube, but can be linked to tube together down designated lanes.
- Tickets are time stamped and begin at time of arrival, they must be purchased/reserved ahead of time. (Purchase Here)
- Guest must check in and buy ticket before receiving tube.
- Guest can not bring own tubes or sleds
- Tubers must be 6 years old & at least 42 inches to ride on a tube. They must be old enough and mature enough to navigate across lanes of on coming tubes. No exceptions will be made.
- Anyone over 18 must sign their own waiver and anyone under 18 must have an adult signature.
- Tubers must wait until lane is clear before starting.
- No bumping, throwing tubes or jumping lanes with tubes.
- Dress for the weather by layering your clothes.
- Winter Coat, snow pants, mitts/gloves, neck warmer are necessary.
- Snow boots are encouraged, ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.